Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Towel-E-Ban"

I know....it was a stretch, but I had to make a play on the word!

What is it with babies and towels on their head??? Every day all three children go into the kitchen, swipe a dish towel that's hanging on the oven and put it on their head. Sometimes they just want to cover the back of their head, and other times, they want to cover their face.

The latest thing that Mollie likes to do is cover her full head and face and try to walk while holding her arms out. I'm guessing she wants to see how long and far she can go without bumping into something. Maybe it's a new way of excitement for her. She is that kind of baby that likes living on the edge. (Reminds me of someone I know....right Judy Mac?)

Elise can't quite walk yet, but if she could, she would be doing the exact same thing. Instead, she throws the towel over her head, holds out her arms and grunts, "uh, uh". Absolutely adorable!




Preston does both (tries to walk with it covering his face and holds his arms out as if to say, "Look at me!"). But most of the time, he just likes the way it feels on his head. He will continue to play like this for almost half an hour until it eventually falls off (or gets pulled off by one of the girls).


One thing's for sure....they keep me entertained! There's never a dull moment in this household!!!




No comments: