Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Movie in a Theater!!!


The triplets went to their very first movie at the theater (earlier in March)!!! It was so exciting! They had no clue what to expect (and neither did we!).
 
While we were in San Angelo visiting my Aunt BB, cousin Shana and her two daughters, Emma and Kara, they expressed how much they wanted to take the babies to the movies. I couldn't have picked a better group of girls to do this with.
 
 
 
On the venue for the day (well, appropriate for the trips) was The Lorax. They were mesmerized throughout the entire movie. I thought they would watch it for about half an hour and then get up and run around. NOT AT ALL! They sat the entire 180 minutes and didn't move an muscle!
Given this was my first time to take them, I didn't do so bad myself! I packed their juice and any candy I would allow them to have. We bought huge tubs of popcorn and dispersed it to them in their little cups. I was prepared to run to the bathroom with them several times, but no one had to go (or they did....just in their pull-up).
They had such a wonderful time. I'm sure Emma and Kara did as well. I know I had a blast! Shana and I were just enjoying watching their reaction to everything. 
I'm glad Emma and Kara had this great idea! There were enough help in case anything happened. It also allowed me to experience how they will be in a movie for the future. 
 Thank you, Konka, Shana, Emma and Kara for a great time! We thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

No comments: