Wednesday, November 12, 2008

26 Weeks


One week down, hopefully 10 more to go!! I'm now 26 weeks and the goal is 36. The babies are all 2 lbs and over. Baby A - 2.3 lbs, Baby B - 2.1 lbs, Baby C - 2 lbs. Dr. Rowe was extremely happy with the way we're all progressing.

The second week of bed rest is proving to be a little bit more challenging. It's becoming increasingly harder to move around and get comfortable. My waist is now 44" and I have gained 40 lbs. I would have to say I'm about as big as a mom-to-be with a singleton that's about to deliver.

Bronson is doing well.....about as good as a first time dad expecting triplets can be! He's finally getting used to the idea that I'm a little limited. But it is a tremendous help that my mom is down for the week. She comes on Mondays and leaves on Fridays.

The nurseries are starting to shape up. The girls' room is almost done. We will start clearing out the boy's room this weekend. Hopefully we'll get it painted soon. Just seems like everything is falling into place. Thanks to everyone who is praying for us. We appreciate it!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Whenever I look at your pictures, all I want to do is rub your stomach and talk to the babies. I can't get over how awesome you look! I've been thinking about you lately, I'm going to call you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

You are doing a fabulous job with the babies! Great job, Mom!