Thursday, November 20, 2008

27 Weeks

I'm 27 weeks and now starting to feel the contractions. I'm a little concerned, but I'll see the doctor on the 24th and will be discussing this with him. Other than that, I'm doing okay. It's the 3rd week of bed rest. I thought I would have so much time to do what I want to do; however, exerting any kind of energy is harder than I thought. So, please be patient when I don't return emails, post more recent blogs, etc in a timely fashion. I really get tired!

The girls' nursery is coming along nicely. I'll have to take a picture and post it. I'm so grateful for the overwhelming response from family and friends. Bronson and I have barely had to purchase anything so far! We're saving it all for the diapers!!

Well...that's about it for now. I'll update the blog once we receive more information from the doctor.

3 comments:

The Sunderland's said...

I will be praying you guys. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look amazing! I'm so happy for you and Bronson. I can't wait to meet the beautiful babies. See you at Christmas. Brandi

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! You look awesome! I want to come see you this week. Call me and let me know what day works for you. Love ya!