Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Milestones!!!

First of all I want to thank everyone who prayed for Elise. The cardiologist said that her patent ductus arteriosis is just about closed! Praise God! He said there is absolutely nothing to be concerned about. He could barely hear her heart murmur. We set a follow up visit in August. I did ask him about Mollie. He said we don't need to have her checked at all. She's perfectly fine!


Yesterday, my mom-in-law and I took the babies to have another shot (for RSV). Are you ready for this???? Preston is 12 lbs 2 oz. Mollie and Elise both are 11 lbs even!!!! Elise caught up to her big sister. This also means they are now on the regular full term baby growth chart. They are in the 25 percentile. They are so big and healthy. I'm so proud and thankful! Preston is now out of newborn clothing and 0-3 months! He's wearing 3 month and 3-6 months. The girls are just about there.

They can now be around other children who are not sick. We're still going to be extremely careful. We may go to church this coming Sunday. We just have to make sure that anyone who is sick doesn't hold or touch them.


They are really responding to me and Bronson now. It's nice!! Also, Mollie turned over this morning!!! I can't believe it! I had her on her back and next thing I know, she was on her side....then on her tummy. I was so excited! I was told that they would catch up to their full term counterparts by age 2. But I'm believing they're already caught up! God is so good!!!

3 comments:

momma rayne said...

aww .. can't wait to see them! they are so adorable Jen!

Bobbie Williams - Mompreneur said...

Jen!

They are just beautiful....I am so proud of how fast they are growing and catching up!

Bobbie

alisha,sally,mary frances said...

hey we saw the babies and love them their beautiful. congradulations cant wait to see ya love ya.
sally,alisha,mary frances sallys email is walkersally4@aol.com alisha at chambersalisha@yahoo.com