Wednesday, December 3, 2008

29 Weeks


I was 29 weeks on Tuesday, December 2nd. I apologize for not writing anything until now. At my last visit, Monday December 1st, we found that everything is still great. I have not dilated, the contractions are slowing a bit and the babies are all doing well. I had a much better week than Thanksgiving. That week was really hard on me. I'm glad it's over. This week, December 9th, I'll be 30 weeks! I feel like I'm approaching a milestone. I'm so excited!! I have an appointment with Dr. Rowe (high risk) on Thursday. I can't wait! I will get to find out how big the babies are and a more detailed report on how they're doing. I really look forward to those appointments. As for my measurements.....my waist is now 45 1/2 inches! I never thought I could stretch that far.

Well....that's it for now. I'm still holding out for 36 weeks. And God willing, it looks like we're on our way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing so great!!! 30 weeks!! I'm in awe, Jennifer!