Friday, October 9, 2009

It's all about "Ma-Ma" and "Da-Da".....but mostly

"Da-Da".

Well the kiddos are saying nothing but "Da-Da" these days. Preston has been the only one saying "Ma-Ma". Of course.....he's my little boy! All three light up when Daddy gets home from work. It's amazing to watch them and how they interact with Bronson.

Mollie is a definite "Daddy's Girl". The minute he walks in the room, I become chop liver! She still smiles and plays with me, but not like she does with her Daddy. He can make her laugh just by looking at her. After their bath, we have "reading" time and settling down time in the den/playroom. Bronson will lay on his stomach and Mollie immediately tries to get on his back! It's hysterical. She's so little that she barely can lean over on his back.

Elise is in the middle.....a little bit of Daddy's Girl, but she loves her Momma as well. Although, only Daddy can make her laugh so hard tears stream from her eyes!! Something about him and what he does to make her laugh gets her so tickled. And she's always smiling at him.

And then there's Preston. He is Momma's Boy all the way. I don't think I've ever seen a boy react to his mother the way Preston does to me. His face glows when we look at each other. I can make him laugh so hard just by smiling at him. And I LOVE the fact that his first word was "Mamma". He is one big ham!

We're enjoying these babies so much!

No comments: