Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

Well, it's that time of year again!! Bronson and I took the babies to the pumpkin patch. It was completely different this time around!!! Instead of the babies just sitting there and crawling away.....they were running EVERYWHERE! (And in all 3 different directions!)







We decided not to take the stroller. I really don't know if that was such a good idea. Instead, we put their monkey packs on them and allowed them to walk. It was so much fun watching their reaction to all the people and pumpkins surrounding them. Mollie liked to climb all over the pumpkins (of course). Elise peeled every price sticker she could off of them and put them on different pumpkins (hopefully they were all the same price!). And Preston, well, he would just stand there and observe everyone around him. Every once in a while he would see a plane and yell, "Airplane!"

We finally were able to pick out a pumpkin and decided to carve Elmo. It was my first and only attempt. The kids recognized him right away.....which made me feel good about my carving skills : )

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit this year. And we hope to continue every year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you're super busy but I do hope you will post again soon! The kids are adorable!