Friday, September 10, 2010

Catching Up - June - 18 month Photo Shoot


Can you believe it? The trips are already 18 months old!!! Time is flying by so fast. Everyone (or at least every mother) told me it would. But I had no idea it would be the speed of light!

Mom and I took the babies for their 18 month photo shoot. We decided we would bring all the props and make sure we used them! We thought, "Surely now that they're 18 months it will be SO much easier, right?" Boy.....were we delusional! I think we had it easier when they were 6 months.....or better yet, 9 months (when I went alone!). Nevertheless, we got it done and the pictures turned out beautifully. Of course, they are the cutest babies in the world!!

Oh Miss Mollie! She is such a handful! I know if I had her first.....she may have been the only child we would ever have. Although she is a challenge, ironically, she is the most obedient. It's interesting to watch her, too. When she enters the room, she demands attention. She doesn't have to do much to get it though. Most people are drawn in by her personality. She's very hard to overlook or ignore. She keeps us entertained.




Our sweet Elise! Or as Bronson calls her, "Baby Girl". She is the sweetest thing on earth! Her smile can lighten a darkened room. She's definitely Mollie's polar opposite. She doesn't demand anything but affection. She's a Momma's girl all the way (however, recently, she's starting to cling to Daddy). She freely gives her toys away instead of hoarding them. And she TALKS A LOT! Whether its gibberish or actual words, she's constantly going. Hmmmm.....I wonder where she got that from???? Elmo is her favorite toy, character, playmate, etc. You'll see him in the group picture. She doesn't go anywhere without her Elmo.





And then there's our special little guy, Preston! Of course you would know that he has me wrapped around his little finger. I think every mom of boys has that something special with their son(s). His smile is contagious. You can't help but laugh every time he gives that open-mouthed, toothy grin. And laid back......boy, he is made just like his father. However, every once in a while, he gets a little frustrated when he can't seem to get a toy to work. I would even go as far as saying I believe he will be mechanically inclined. He loves ALL boy toys. Trucks, cars, airplanes, trains.....you name, he loves it. If it makes a loud noise, all the better. And the best thing about my little boy getting older.....he's starting to outgrow the shyness he had several months earlier. He doesn't hide himself as much anymore.

Once again I'm in awe of how wonderfully blessed we are. God is amazing!!!

No comments: