Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Toddler Time and The Carousel

Today we planned on going to "Toddler Time" at the library and then off to the mall to meet our Moms of Multiples group in the play area. We then went to the carousel on the second floor in the mall.

For those of you who are not familiar with Toddler Time, it's story time geared toward toddlers to age 3 with story books, songs, and a craft. We have come to LOVE this special time at the library (especially Momma). However, because I've been taking a class on Wednesdays for athletic training, we haven't been going to Toddler Time on a regular basis. I have felt somewhat guilty (but not too much since my personal time indirectly helps the kids as well). Daddy was home this week and I can't go to the gym until next week.....I thought it would be a perfect time to show him what we do. It was a great surprise for Mrs. Rachel!! She directs story time and is incredible with all the toddlers!! Our kids love her so much! We had such a great time!

Then we made a mad dash to the mall to spend the rest of our time with the Moms of Multiples playgroup. We met several mommas there with their twins. It was a good time for me to catch up on what's going on while Bronson played with the kids. Playtime was short lived when we realized the time. Up the elevator we went to have lunch and then ride on the carousel.


The kiddos LOVE riding on this thing so much that we allowed them to ride twice. I was surprised to see Preston ride this time. Last time we got on the carousel, he wouldn't let me put him on any of them (even on his favorite animals). I think this time it had a little something to do with Daddy being with him. Somehow he seems a little braver with Bronson around.


And as usual, on the way home, all of them passed out (Mollie being the very last one). We didn't do a lot when they woke up from their nap......except go on a snow cone hunt!! I cannot believe we don't have any snow cone stands around our area!! I'm hoping we can find one tomorrow. The weather is perfect for one! Another day down and another exciting one awaits us!!

No comments: