Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just the Beginning....










Okay....the appointment on Thursday, August 28th: Confirmed....2 girls and 1 boy!!!

Dr. Rowe was wonderful!! He said the babies are developing beautifully. He had nothing but positive things to say....one of them being: you are very blessed!!! I have pictures and a dvd. As soon as I can upload the video to youtube, I should have it posted. Please be patient with me as I take FOREVER getting anything done these days. But I promise that I will do my best to keep this updated as much as possible.

The fun stuff...what did Dr. Rowe tell me to do to have a successful pregnancy???? I must take in at least 3,000 to 4,000 calories a day, drink no less than 100 oz of water a day, drink 2 to 3 protein shakes a day, 6 calcium caplets (in addition to the prenatal vitamins) per day, and have anywhere from 6 to maybe 8 small meals a day. Anyone that knows the way I eat would say "no problem....Jennifer can do that in her sleep". Think again! It's harder than it seems. But I'm slowly getting used to it.

I had another appointment today with my regular OB. My mom joined me on this one. She got to see the babies squirming around on the ultrasound. As you can imagine, she was ecstatic. Our little boy was showing off....and the girls (as I hoped they would be) were very modest.

I'll see Dr. Rowe in 3 weeks and Dr. G (OB) in 2 weeks. Seems like all I will be doing is seeing the docs.

By the way, we have been thinking of names. Nothing is set in stone as of right now....except for Baby A..the first born. Her name will be Mollie. I've had that name picked out for years. Bronson is leaning toward Van for the boy. And Baby B, well....we have several ideas, but still need some time to think. Middle names are undecided.

Oh....here are some pics of the babies (and of me at 16 weeks). I tried to put them in order, but this blog has a mind of it's own! You'll have to look at the top of the picture to see if it's Baby A, B, or C. Baby A - Mollie. Baby B (name undecided - our second girl)....also...if you look in the right upper corner, you'll see feet of another baby. It's so cute! And Baby C.....our little boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I am so happy for you !! Wow !! three babies all your kids at one shot wow !! Unless you are thinking of having a baseball team LOL !!............The Lord has really blessed both of you.

Josey Capetillo

Amanda said...

I am so excited for you! I think Amanda is a great name for a little girl, then you can call her Mandy and you would have Mollie and Mandy...what do you think??? :D

You look AMAZING!!! We need to get together soon!