Monday, September 8, 2008

Update


Not a whole lot is going on right now. My next regular appointment is September 16th and the high risk appointment is September 18th. The babies are definitely growing this week. I feel like my lower abdomen is stretching to its limits. I'm sure this is just the beginning. I'm doing pretty well on the diet. I think I'm only bringing in a little over 3,000 calories a day; mainly because I'm only eating healthy foods. It's a little hard when you're not eating fast food or any sweets. Some of you have tried to leave comments but had to sign up. I went ahead and opened it up for anyone to leave comments. I think I will be feeling them move this week. So far, I've felt little flutters here and there. Kind of neat. I'm not pushing for feeling them any time soon. I know once I do....they will be keeping me up all the time! I'm trying to post pictures but I'm still new to this website. I'll see what I can do. Will write more later this week. Oh....in the picture posted here, I'm 17 weeks along (as of today).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I am loving the blogging idea! What an awesome way to let us all feel like we're a part of your journey. Every one of us in your life feels so close to you anyway. The pictures are great! You'll love having this all recorded in years to come. Love you both, no wait, all five of you!

Anonymous said...

There's no way for me to remain cool and keep my manhood while saying "you look so cute." There I said it. (Manhood still in place) I'm so happy for you guys. Seeing you takes me back to happier times. Just remember, kids become a measuring stick when it comes to your age. Time will seem to fly by. Enjoy these moments because, there's no other feelings like these. As crazy as this sounds...I'm sure Bronson is going to be a great Dad. (Only because he's gonna have a great "Mom" by his side) Ha! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, you look great! The ultrasound pics of the babies are just adorable. Your doctor is right..you are truly blessed. What a wonderful way to start your family... Just make sure you get lots of rest while you eat all that food... Take care..
Sofia Springer