Monday, October 6, 2008

21 Weeks


Here I am at 21 weeks. As you can see, I had to change outfits. I can no longer wear the blue top or other black pants. I figured it's to be expected. I feel great! Tonight was my first meeting with the WMOM (The Woodlands Mother of Multiples). Had a great time!! Met several women who have had triplets and received a lot of advice. I can't wait till the next meeting!! Well...I'm not going to write too much tonight. I'm tired and need to get some sleep. Oh yeah, the babies are kicking every day now. They respond to Bronson's voice (which I think is very cool!). Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very cool!

Anonymous said...

this is my first time on your blog jen. i see you are pregnant. not that i doubted it. wow...you look so cute. you are more pregnant than i imagined. i enjoyed catching up with you on the phone.