Thursday, October 30, 2008


I'm 24 weeks now and my bed rest has officially started. Today was my last day of work. It was heartbreaking. I know I'm not "leaving" for good.....but this is all I've known for 12 years. I had a wonderful boss and became close to my office manager who I call my second mom. It was much more than a career or place to work. It was family. If you think about it, you spend a third of your life at work. That's a huge chunk of your life! I have been extremely blessed to have worked at Highlander Financial. For the most part, I was able to call the shots on what I did on a daily basis. I always had a boss that would support my decisions and Judy (Office Manager) who would help me see the big picture of any situation. I'm really going to miss it.

Now, I'm starting down a new journey of my life. I'm excited and a little apprehensive. But I have a lot of support from family and friends and know Bronson and I will do just fine as parents. This has been a long awaited experience. I'm glad it's happened the way it has with us. It allows us to appreciate the joys of being parents.

From this point forward, 80% of my day needs to be either on the couch or in bed. A little rough, but I know with a good attitude and a positive spirit, I'll make the best of it. For anyone that wants to know what to pray for us......pray that we make it to February 3, 2009. That is the day I would like to have the babies. I will be 38 weeks and to carry triplets that long would be a miracle. And since these are miracle babies.....it would only be appropriate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOOKING AWESOME! DO YOU HAVE A LAPTOP YOU CAN USE WHILE ON THE SOFA OR BED? I HOPE SO. YOU WILL BOTH MAKE WONDERFUL PARENTS! GOD BLESS!