Thursday, October 23, 2008



This week I'm 23 weeks. Now I know why the doctor wants me on bed rest. I'm starting to really slow down at work. I try to spend most of my day sitting at my desk. My last day is a week from tomorrow. I still have mixed feelings. I really like my job, but I'm ready to be a mom.


The babies are incredible! I can't believe how much they move!! Bronson and I just lay back on the couch and watch them. I still think Bronson's a little creeped out by it. It does look like aliens are in there. Pretty cool. I haven't felt hiccups or anything from them. Just kicks and turns. Our cribs came in this week. And the downstairs is still overflowing with all the gifts from this past shower. I am so overwhelmed with gratefulness and appreciation from all my family and friends. They really pulled through for us.
That's it for now.

No comments: