Sunday, October 19, 2008

22 Weeks



I've just about completed my 22 weeks of pregnancy. Going into the 6th month beginning next week. I had an appointment with Dr. Rowe (high risk) on Thursday. He was extremely pleased with me and the babies. I'm doing well (as are the babies). All of the little ones are over 1 lb!!! That is a huge milestone for me. Their hearts are all in working order and they are developing beautifully. Bronson and I are truly blessed!! He did say I need to stop work as of October 31st. So, on Friday, I gave my two weeks notice. I would have to say that it was one of the hardest thing I ever had to do. I have worked for my boss well over 11 years (12 years with the company). It was an emotional experience. But I know God has a plan and will work everything together for good.

This past Saturday was my first baby shower. Wow!! What an overwhelming day!! Bronson and I received an outpouring of love from family and friends. I was really touched to see everyone come together to celebrate this special occasion with us. It means a lot to both of us. The gifts were unbelievable! Bronson even said if we were having only one child, we would be set!

For those of you who don't read blogs because they're too long, I will begin to write short entries from this point forward. So, with that "said", I'm closing down for the night. Thank you again for your continued prayers.

No comments: