Wednesday, December 10, 2008

30 Weeks - Another Milestone!



Another milestone! I'm finally 30 weeks! I'm so happy. Now I have at least 2 more milestones...32 weeks and 34 weeks. I had my regular weekly doctors appointment on Monday. Everything was fine. I did have a little bit higher blood pressure this time: 124/90. That has never happened before. But it didn't seem to bother Dr. G. I haven't dilated. Yay! And the contractions have slowed a lot since Thanksgiving week. I think I'm finally in the set of mind where I'm ready for them to arrive. But of course I want to keep them in as long as possible. I did notice slight swelling in my right foot and ankle. Very strange. The left is fine. Oh well.


Oh....Bronson and I did get a little bit of a treat this last visit. The radiologist was able to do a 3D/4D picture of Mollie. Everyone advised me not to get it only because with 3 babies, it wouldn't be worth it. I would be paying for nothing. Anyway, she just wanted to see if it would go through. It did somewhat. It's at the top of this blog. Look for the brightest part of the picture....that would be her nose. Then follow up to her eyelids in the upper left hand corner. She has her Daddy's nose.


I get to go to Dr. Rowe (high risk) tomorrow. I am so excited!!! I really look forward to seeing him. And we'll get an update on how big the babies are. I'm hoping they're all over 3.5 pounds. That would be wonderful!




No comments: