Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another Weigh In

The babies had another weigh in today at the pediatrician. All I can say is UNBELIEVABLE! I can't believe how much they weigh now. It's crazy! Mollie is now 7 pounds; Elise is 6 lbs 10 oz; and Preston is a whopping 7 lbs 4 oz!!! They have all gained a pound in one week. They are getting so big. And they are only 7 weeks today.

Everything else is going great. Preston did have his circumcision today. It broke my heart! But he did very well.....as well as a baby can do going through something like that. I got to be in the room with him holding his hands. I'm just thankful it's all over with.

That's about it for now. I'll try to post pictures later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe their weight gain! That's incredible, Jennifer! You have such a gorgeous family! I love these babies!

Ronda said...

Jennifer and Bronson, I can't believe how much weight the little piglets have gained!!!!! I am so happy for you both that things are going well. I am also glad that Elise was off her feeds the one night and bounced back. I miss all of you, grandparents included. Give the all a big hug from me. Take care and come see us soon. Ronda