Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update




I'm finally able to post something! Last Monday's vaccinations did take a toll on the babies. It was somewhat of a hard week. But the good news is....they have all gained weight! Well of course they did.....they are growing in the admonition of the Lord! Here are the totals (drum roll, please)...Mollie is now 8 lbs 6 oz and she is 19 1/2". Elise is 8lbs and she is 19 3/4". And our big boy Preston is 8 lbs 10 oz and 21". I'm so proud of them!!

Not much else going on right now. It looks like they're getting close to sleeping through the night...which is crazy! I would be so happy when they get to that point. I'm trying to get a photo shoot for their birth announcements now that they look like full term babies.

Spring is around the corner and that means I'll be able to start taking them out more! I'm so excited!! I feel like I've been under house arrest. But I know it's for the best. If they catch even the slightest cold, it could turn into something much worse. I really don't want that to happen.

That's about it. I should have more pics posted soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, aka,punkin the babies look great ELISE is adorable, love the picture YOUR DAD SAYS HI, from ELISE's godmother THE MAYOR.