Friday, February 20, 2009

Having A Ball!!



Not much to update today. Just having a blast! My sister-in-law came down this week to help. She's a huge help!!

Mollie's little diaper rash got pretty bad, so we had to take her back to the doctor yesterday. They weighed her and she is now 8 pounds! She's the one sleeping in the picture. Preston is on the right looking bright eyed. And Elise is on the left. We have our vaccinations on Monday. They will all get weighed then. They're getting so big. We are now out of the preemie diapers and into the newborn. But I don't know how long that will last. They can start wearing 0-3 month old clothes now.

I can't wait until RSV season is over!! I'm ready to get out with them. We've been to the store a couple of times. We've only had a few people wanting to see them. We always have a blanket covering their carrier. I can't run the risk of them getting a cold or the flu. It seems like it's running rampant this season.

Well....got to get back to the babes. They're ready for Momma to pay attention to them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the fat rolls! Absolutely adorable babies!

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely beautiful bunch of babies! I just love them!

THE MAYOR said...

Duthchess Elise is truly a blessed angel of God, So petite and dainty she truly has royalty surrounding her, she is a beautiful child, Her Highness, brother and sister are blessed angels also and so adorable, as you can tell I am partial to the Dutchess , ELISE, I will always be there for you if you want or need anything please, let me know. Your Godmother, THE MAYOR

Unknown said...

they are are wonderful! I am so excited for you.