Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quick Update


The kiddos had their doctor's appointment yesterday. They had to get their Hepatitis B shot. They didn't do bad at all. In fact, they just cried shortly and then it was all over. I think they did better than mommy. They did get their weekly weigh in. Are you ready?????? Drum roll please: Mollie is 6 lbs. 3 oz; Elise 5 lbs. 11 oz; Preston 6 lbs 2 oz!!! I'm so proud of them! Preston looks huge! I was looking at him today and just knew he grew 3 inches in the last couple of days. Crazy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS!

Anonymous said...

I'm in awe of these beautiful babies! They are blessed beyond words. This is such a perfect family situation. You are a conscientious, doting mother with a supportive husband. Both of your mothers are able to sweep in and be a blessing. It's simply perfect. I love being around every one of you!