Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Loving It!!!


Today is one of the many days I get to say, "I LOVE being a mom!!" I'm having a great time! I know they won't all be this way. But I do know I will have more of these days than the bad ones.
I'm starting to get the hang of things now. Some of you have been wondering how do I feed 3 babies all at the same time when I'm by myself. Well, just to let you know, I took a picture of how. The crib mattress is elevated so the babies are not laying flat. I prop their heads up and then prop their bottles with the receiving blankets. I watch them closely and one by one, I burp them. I try not to let them take more than half an ounce before burping them. Thanks to my mom-in-law who showed me how (who also has twins)...I can now feed all 3 babies at the same time!!
Right now, I'm cleaning house, washing clothes and getting ready for the weekend. Preston and Mollie are asleep. Elise wanted to stay awake. So, I have her in a Baby Bjorn baby carrier that keeps her in front of me. She's cleaning with mommy. I guess she doesn't mind getting carried all around the house.
Well...it's time to get back to work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know one person who doubted you could do this. You're incredible and this is just one more reason why! Awesome job, Mom!

Unknown said...

You are fantastic! I knew you'd make the greatest mommy in the world. Love ya!

Jason and Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Vanessa said...

I'm friends with Gina and Tom I just wanted to give you the link to this website for a baby bottle holder

http://babacaddy.com/

http://www.bottlesling.com/

http://www.greatbabyproducts.com/Baby_Bottle_Holder_p/prod-mm220.htm

your babies are so cute!

vanessa delgado