Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Day

Well...Elise's feeding tube went back in. She had a rough night last night and ended up losing 5 grams. Her and Preston are taking a little too long on their feedings (especially with a bottle). Today they did a little better. But the nurse practioner came by to prepare me that we may take Mollie home this weekend and leave the other two behind. I'm excited at the possibility of having Mollie home. But I'm a little sad about leaving the other two. If that were to happen, then I would still go up there every day and bring Mollie with me. It would be harder, but I have to do it. I have to nurse Elise and Preston. It's all in God's hands and there's nothing I can do (except pray) to make it any better. Again, I'm not shaken by this. God's still on His throne. He can do anything. My job as a mother and a believer is to lift my children up in prayer and trust in God that He knows best. Thank you for all your continued prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How precious! Hang in there! After all, the doctors said February before they would come home... God is still at work!