Monday, January 12, 2009

Wow!

What a difference one night makes!! Did I say that Preston may move to 3 feedings by Monday or Tuesday??? Well....he moved up to 4 feedings today! He should do his first bottle feed at 11:00 pm tonight. I'll have to call and find out how he did. We were given orders for the girls to move up to 6 feedings!!! Seems like they're progressing fast again. I'm loving it. Mollie now weighs 4.15 (almost 5 pounds!); Elise is 4.13; and Preston is gaining on the girls at a whopping 4.11!!! God is so awesome!!! I'm thinking they'll come home in 7 to 10 days. Just think, they could be home by next weekend! I'm so excited. Thank you everyone who has prayed for them. I really appreciate it.

We will still have to do the car seat challenge. That's when they have to be sitting in their car seats for one full hour without their monitors going off. I believe they can do it!

It will be one "tripped out" journey when they come home. So far, it's been quite a ride.

3 comments:

The Sunderland's said...

That is GREAT!! I'm sure you can't wait to have them home with you. Sounds like it won't be too much longer!

Anonymous said...

Jen,

You are doing so great, the babies are doing so great!

God is so awesome!

Take care!

Debz said...

Hi Jennifer, Bronson and the Burcham Triplets.

This is Debz I work with Bronson, I just wanted to pop in to say how happy I am for the both of you, what a true gift from GOD - He certainly is surrounding these precious angels with his love, I just so enjoy reading your blog and following their development - Each day is a new and amazing one and I look forward to the day that I read that they are home. You two (five) truly are blessed.

Debz