Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Update


On the last entry, I forgot to mention the improvement of Elise's blood. Her body is combating my antibodies very well. Okay, they're not fighting off my antibodies, it's just her body is making more red blood cells to replenish the ones that were destroyed. So...no blood transfusions!!! Yay! I am so excited about that.
Monday and Tuesday night went very well for Preston and Elise. They gained weight both nights and they did much better on their feedings. My wonderful mother-in-law is staying with them for 2 feedings at night to give them that special "Gamma" touch. Once again, I'm so grateful to have the love and support of my family.

Mollie is giving mommy a run for her money! Monday night went very well (I got to sleep!). Last night, we're finding out that she really needs her brother and sister home. She's so used to being in the crib with them that it's "different" when they're not there. Hopefully, this won't last long and they'll be home. And mommy can get some sleep....yeah, right!! That won't happen for a LONG time. But honestly, I'm enjoying every minute of it!

Above are a couple of pictures from the girls' nursery. I'll have more posted later.

I know I seem a little redundant....but I can never thank you all enough for praying for our babies. Thank you...they are being answered!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - You amaze me each and every day with your beautiful words, thank you for sharing your precious triplets with me and GOD BLESS each and everyone of them.