Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Only God!




Are you ready for this??? The girls are now on all bottle and nurse feedings!! Their feeding tubes are gone! Praise God! Preston is already on 6 feedings now. Absolutely amazing! When mom and I showed up this morning, Kristy, the nurse was helping me figure out their feeding schedule and I didn't understand why she was moving Mollie to all nurse feedings. Then she said "oh, you don't know yet"...and that's when I saw Mollie without her tube. She looks completely different. At that time (7:30 am), Elise was still on 6 feedings. By noon, we were given orders that Elise would also go on all nurse/bottle feedings; and Kristy took her feeding tube out. There is a possibility that they could come home by this weekend or first of next week. Can you believe it? Just like that. Only God!
Now, we need to pray for Preston to do well on the 6 feedings they put him on. Our God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we could ask or think according to the power that works in us. Amen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so amazing hearing all the progress that Mollie, Elise and Preston have made! Sounds like they'll be home before they're 1 month old! That is so awesome! God is good!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm coming up tomorrow! Love you!

Unknown said...

Jennifer, What a plessing I am so happy for you guys, this is awesome! Praise God! Just think of all the prayers through the years and you dreaming about multiples just amazing.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Jen I'm so happy for you. I really can't wait to meet them. I told you...I'll have to start volunteering for nursery duty when they come:)

Brandice