Sunday, January 4, 2009

Three Peas in a Pod!!!



Preston moved in with the girls yesterday! Now, they're our three peas in a pod! We are so very excited. This is definitely a step toward the right direction. Now, they can breathe on their own, regulate their body temperature, and they're gaining weight every day. We're still working on getting their feeding tubes out. Elise did very well nursing yesterday. Mollie and Preston still need some work. But I know they'll come along. Your prayers are being heard!!!

It's beginning to get a little harder leaving them behind. Before, I was still in a healing process and it was okay for me to go home and rest. But now, I'm feeling much better and want to start taking care of them myself. I still have about another week before I'm completely up and running, but I feel 100% better than last week!

There is one thing I thought I would mention. Bronson will be taking off the first week they come home. It's going to be one hectic time with us trying to work around the babies and their schedule. Both our moms will be with us. That's 4 adults and 3 babies in our humble home. We'll be asking visitors to not stop by the first week. We'll need that time to adjust and not to mention, get some rest when the babies are sleeping. I'm finding out really quick that if I don't nap when they do while we're still at the hospital, I will burn out. I want everyone to come and see them, but at the same time I need rest so I can give them what they need. I know everyone will understand.

1 comment:

leshagen said...

I just heard that you had your three peas in a pod. They are so cute. I will continue to keep you in our prayers.

Take Care
Lesley Hagen