Friday, January 2, 2009

Open Crib!



When Bronson and I went to the NICU yesterday, we got a nice surprise....the girls are now in an open crib! We're extremely excited. It's just one more step in them coming home!! I can't wait. Preston is still in his little incubator. Bless his little heart! He's been having some "bradys" lately. His heart rate drops, but he picks it up again by himself. I really don't want him to have any more episodes. So, if you need something to pray about...that would be it. Yesterday he had an episode that lasted about 19 seconds. I was a little concerned. I'm not fearful of him having them, I just don't want him to have any more. They're all gaining weight. And hopefully, they will be feeding without the tube soon. But once again, it's a process. I will have the lactation consultant work with me and the babies. They have to make sure the babies breathe while feeding. I can't wait for that!

Other than that, they're doing great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go girls!!! Many prayers for Preston... they'll all be snuggled up together in that big open bed SOON!

Anonymous said...

Jake and I really want to come visit! I don't know where they are though?! Please call me or email me at brandipowell8@yahoo.com or 713.922.7931!

Love,
Brandi Powell

Anonymous said...

I read this blog each day.

So very happy to read the progress of these 3 angels!!

I can't wait for these 3 baby blessings to be home with their Mommy and Daddy!!

In 2 or 3 months, when the coast is clear for visitors, I will be there to kiss and hug these treasures from god!!